Clitoris – from the Greek root word kleitoris meaning “little hill”
G and I do periodically watch porno videos on the Internet for educational purposes for they weren’t around during our prime and tell us what kinds of things are turning men and women on sexually these days. Now many of you are now thinking these videos are also turning us on, and there’s nothing I can say to dissuade you except to say we are almost over the hill! In fact, they are a big turn-off for G for oftentimes he becomes visibly frustrated and pissed-off while watching all kinds of sex scenes from straight sex to domination. He claims, and I agree, they are boring as hell for those who seek high level sexual experiences. It’s not that he’s against simple, non- sophisticated sex encounters which the videos show for that’s what has been the way sex has been for almost every man and woman since Eve bit the hormone saturated apple.
Regarding the videos which deal with scenes of clitoral stimulation between men and women and lesbians, and in order to refresh our memories about their techniques, we recently watched about a dozen of them. After watching them, G and I poured ourselves a martini and analyzed them as well as others in the past. G lighted his pipe and calmly commented, “Lorenzo, they are all the same; just mechanical. They just use their fingers to rapidly rub up and down the surface of the clitoris. When using the tongue, it’s like a dog licking water to quench its thirst. The use of the tongue and the fingers in this way could be carried out by an inanimate vibrator successfully leading to orgasms in most women.” Then G paused and said, “I’ll take that back. Judged by my experience, I’m not so sure that most women would respond and just fake it in order to please their man. I just don’t know but I have a feeling that a healthy percentage of my women would not. But who knows? There are no good clinical studies, like most such studies on sex, to tell us. But, in my experience, I know about higher level sex with women and how making love to the clitoris plays a crucial role. And before I forget, sometimes the clitoris is not at all important and can get in the way of a woman having her orgasm. Maybe I should do a post on this. When clitoral stimulation is not working, stop it and switch to other things. On the other hand, it may not be working because of the routine way that’s usually done. It’s like women giving lousy hand or blow jobs which are common. Once more, on the other hand, men appear to be happy with these poor performances because of their surging hormones. I, however, mainly know about men from what I hear from women, male friends and their friends over the years and also read about. Lorenzo, sex is really complicated, isn’t it?”
As we sipped on our martinis, there was a pause, and I sensed that G was losing interest and not inclined to discuss in depth the subject of this post, which is, to repeat, the way to maximally stimulate the clitoris. I was about to change the subject in order to recharge his batteries and talk about one of G’s favorite subjects, food, when he suddenly burst out into laughter. I, curious as hell to know where that came from, asked, “G, what was that all about?” He, with a broad smile explained, “George Clooney, who I hear is a nice guy and a way out left political liberal and celebrity friend of Obama. He has been encouraged to run for political office by his supporters and, I think, even president. In an interview a few years ago, I think in Newsweek, when asked whether he had such interest, he answered, ‘I fucked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that’s the truth.’ Can you imagine a presidential candidate making that confession? It’s okay if the best neurosurgeon in America makes that confession for a patient wouldn’t give a shit, but our president? We’ve got to get over the fact that many great men are great sinners and great leaders.
Reinvigorated, G then leaned back on his chair with his lingering broad smile, lighted his pipe and sippes on his martini and then said, “Let’s get on to the fascinating clitoris, the female penis. Look, we’ve talked about this marvelous appendage in previous posts before, and I’m not going to discuss it in lengthy detail. And, in my experience, women have the greatest clitoral sensations and orgasms, by far, when made love by GMD muff-diving. But let’s forget that for the moment and get to basics. I described them before either on the posts or in our book, but don’t remember exactly what I said, so let me start from scratch, but make it brief.”
There was a pause and, as G usually does when thinking about how to put things together, he gazed at the ceiling in silence. After a few more puffs and a few more sips, he began his clitoral dissertation like an instructor of anatomy in medical school. “As I see it there are five zones of the clitoris: The top, the bottom, two sides and the base which is connected to the vaginal wall. All are heavily innervated for good reason for that’s how nature encourages women, with exceptions, to spread their legs and welcome the entrance of the male penis in order to have children in order to propagate the race. It’s called evolution.”
Though I hated to interrupt his flow of thought, I feared I would forget to question one point of his opening statement and asked, “G, what do you mean when you say ‘with exceptions’?”
“Lorenzo, you know that when I keep repeating that I’m only talking about my experiences with different types of ladies and maybe the sexual world today is different. But I don’t think so. With a number of my ladies the clitoris was insensitive which is not surprising because natural feelings, be they mental or physical, biologically vary. Some folks are tall and some are not. Some smart and some not. Some clitorises are generally sensitive and some are not. Being sexually insensitive is normal for many women. So why the surprise? With such ladies there are other ways to make them relax and bring them to climax, perhaps the best, being the GMD way. But let me add the factors of opening their minds with palliatives and ‘speaking’ to a woman to bring out their fantasies which go hand in glove with clitoral stimulation.
“What I experienced is that you have to search for what zone or zones are sensitive. For example, just by gently and slowly flipping, yes, flipping, the zones of the clitoris leads to arousal, but mostly effective with the top and bottom zones and less effective with the side zones. In fact, sometimes all zones are sensitive. Before I forget, just placing your fingers on the clitoris pressing and putting real pressure on it for at least five seconds without moving your fingers is highly effective, but not in the beginning of clitoral stimulation for it can have the opposite effect. Wait until she’s clearly aroused. The same when kneeing it.”
“Wait a minute, G. Did you say, ‘kneeing it’? What the hell is that?”
“Lorenzo, you’re old and your memory is fading. Sometimes that’s good for life holds many bad memories which are best to forget, but we discussed this in the book and forgetting something you wrote about not too long ago -that’s attention grabbing and is not good news. Kneeing is similar to putting pressure on the clitoris. When a woman is fully aroused, spread her legs widely and periodically ram- and I mean ram- your knee against the entire pubic zone. I don’t remember, but I would say about fifty percent of them are turned on bigtime and the rest either are neutral about it or are turned off. You’ll know quickly after a few rams. I hate to be repetitious, but you’re doing other things while you’re ramming to increase the sensitivity of the clitoris. Just as an historical observation, I don’t remember any woman who experienced knee ramming before she experienced this with me.”
“G, before I forget, did you use vibrators? Though I’ve have no solid information, I’m told that they’re so common now and women even carry them around in their pocketbooks, even at work. I’m almost sure that lots of traveling women have extra-large pocketbooks.”
“Lorenzo, it’s funny that you mention this. You must have been reading my mind for I was considering bringing the subject up, but decided not to. Yes, I did use vibrators some of which were the size of penis-size dildos and some much smaller. But I never owned one. It was the women who carried them and asked me to use them. Now some had non-vibrating dildos which for some reason- don’t ask me why- I refused to use. But the vibrating ones interested me- again, don’t ask me why and perhaps out of curiosity. I had great success with them even though my experience was limited to about twenty times. After the first few times, I managed to master its use, and maybe that’s the subject of another post. But, in my experience it should not play a major role to bring a woman to climax but serve only as a catalyst. And it should be used, either directly on the clitoris or in the vagina- slowly!”
I sensed that G was running out of gas, as usual in our interviews, and decided to ask only one more question. “G, one more question. How about the fifth zone that you mentioned; the base of the clitoris?”
Once more G sat back and gazed at the ceiling. “That’s a tough one to describe for, in a funny way, it requires timing and know-how. I used it early in the arousal phase and not before- for it’s counterproductive. With your thumb and forefinger you firmly grasp the base and squeeze and make no movement for at least a few seconds. I found that most women enjoyed this but nowhere like the GMD.”
The interview ended on this note.
Both Lorenzo and G have mysteriously disappeared to celebrate the holidays and ring in the New Year. In their absence, I decided to research and post cultural, historical and statistical sexual trivia for your reading pleasure. Best wishes for 2015. Stay tuned for the return of the dynamic duo!
50 Cultural, Linguistic, and Statistical Facts from Random Facts
1. Scientists are unsure why humans have pubic hair, but they theorize that the hair traps secretions that hold pheromones, or sexual scents.
2. In women, the labia minora (singular: labium minus) vary more than any other part of the female genitalia. The labia minora (Latin for “smaller lips”) can range from pink, burgundy, brown, or a mixture of colors. They may be small, or large enough to extend beyond the labia majora (Latin for “larger lips”), and one may be longer than the other. Contrary to myth, they are not lengthened or wrinkled by masturbation.
3. The word “clitoris” is Greek for “divine and goddess like.” The clitoris is present only in female mammals. It is actually approximately 4 inches long, with 3/4 of the clitoris extending inside a female’s body.
4. The opening of the vagina is called the introitus, from the Latin intro or “into, within” + ire, meaning “to go into.”
5. Aphrodite, the goddess of sexual intercourse, emerged from the foaming semen of her father’s castrated testicles.
6. The word “vagina” means “sheath” or “scabbard” in Latin, suggesting that love and war have been connected for thousands of years.
7. The word “penis” is Latin for “tail” and is probably also from the Old English faesl, meaning “progeny” or “offspring.”
8. The vagina is not “a hole,” contrary to popular belief. It is instead, a potential space that can range from 2 to 2.5 inches wide from around 3 to 6 inches long, with the average vagina measuring 4.5 inches.
9. Known as the “veil of the temple,” the hymen is related to the word “hymn” and is named after the Greek god of marriage.
10. Usually one testicle hangs lower than the other. For most men, the left testicle hangs lower—but in some men, most commonly left-handed men, the right one hangs lower.
11. Men do not need to be sexually aroused to have an erection. Erections can occur if a man is frightened, nervous, or has a full bladder. It’s normal for a man to have several erections during the dream phase of sleep.
12. During a woman’s period, the opening of the cervix (Latin for “neck” or “nape of neck”) and uterus stretch slightly to allow the shedding of the endometrium. During this time, harmful sexually transmitted bacteria have easier access to the uterus, increasing the risk of serious pelvic infections. HIV is also more easily transmitted during a woman’s period.
13. Married people are more likely to masturbate than people living alone, according to the National Health and Social Life Survey (NHSLS).
14. For men seeking penile enlargement surgery, the average gain in size is about 1 inch when flaccid and 1/2 inch when erect. More than 65% of men who opt for penile enlargement surgery are dissatisfied with the result.
15. The condom is said to be named after the Earl of Condom, a British physician at the court of Charles II who was asked by the king to design him something to keep him from developing syphilis. The oiled sheep intestine was a big hit.
16. Though nudity was accepted in ancient Greece, an exposed erection was frowned upon. Additionally, a small penis was considered ideal.
17. The average number of times a healthy male will ejaculate in a lifetime is 7,200. Of this number, approximately 2,000 times will result from masturbation.
18. Most men have the most powerful erections during REM sleep. Researchers believe nighttime erections may be to preserve the elastic penile tissues.d
19. In 2000, the Mississippi state legislature introduced a bill to make it illegal for a male customer to have an erection at a strip club even if he is fully dressed.
20. Leonardo da Vinci discovered that blood filled an erect penis—not air, as had been previously believed.
21. Folk medicine used a variety of herbal potions and mechanical devices to harden the penis, such as crushed rhinoceros horn and pulverized antelope, deer, and horse testicles, as well as parings of human nails. Sometimes even a piece of bone was eased into the urethra.
22. President Lyndon B. Johnson referred to his penis as “Jumbo.”
23. A 1999 golf tournament in Australia offered a penis enlargement to the player with the longest drive.
24. The fear of having, seeing, or thinking about an erection is called ithyphallophobia.
25. Approximately 80 cases have been reported in medical literature of men born with two penises. A diphallus can present as either one organ that separates into two or as two distinct organs. The penises can be side by side, on top of each other, or in separate locations. Most men with diphallus are sterile.
26. The word “testis” (testes, plural) shares the same root as “testify” and comes from the Latin, meaning “witness.” This is perhaps because of the ancient Roman practice of a man’s bearing witness or “testifying” by holding his testis as he spoke.
27. When men of Australia’s Walibri tribe greet each other, they shake penises instead of hands.
28. Of all the primates, man has the largest penis. The gorilla has a two-inch penis, while the chimpanzee’s is three inches. The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom: 11 feet.
29. In 2003, a Texas man woke up from bladder surgery to discover that doctors had removed his penis without his permission.
30. Thirty-four percent of all American men ages 40 to 70, or about 20 million men, suffer from some significant level of erectile dysfunction (ED).
31. In 2004, Norwegian sexologists published a “Penis Atlas” which featured 100 photographs of men’s penises to correct and clarify misunderstandings about the male sex organs.
32. The ancient Romans thought penile hardness was directly linked to what a person ate. The shape, color, and flavor of food determined its impact on one’s sex life. Therefore root vegetables such as carrots became instant symbols of strength of libido.
33. A rumor that Ozti’s (Ice Man’s) scrotal sac still had viable sperm—quick-frozen as in sperm banks—prompted a number of Austrian women in the 1990s to ask if they could be artificially inseminated and have his baby.
34. To maximize oral sex, it is worth paying attention to what food you eat. Foods such as kiwi, celery, and pineapple can make genital secretion sweet. Dairy products, meat, and alcohol are generally thought to worsen the taste.
35. Upper Paleolithic art dating back 30,000 years depicts people using dildos to pleasure themselves and others. That means mankind invented sex toys long before the wheel.
36. Slang for “prostitute” in Victorian times was “blowsy” and slang for “ejaculation” was “blow,” leading to the current phrase “blow job.” In ancient Greece, a blow job was called “playing the flute.”
37. The average man has 11 erections per day and 9 erections a night.
38. The smell of pumpkin pie, licorice, chocolate, and donuts increase the blood to a man’s genitals.
39. Women who went to college are more likely to enjoy receiving and giving oral sex.
40. A teaspoon of semen contains 5 calories. A sperm takes one hour to swim seven inches.
41. There are between 500 and 1,000 deaths per year due to auto-erotic asphyxiation.
42. Avocados are known as the “fruit of the testicle tree” and are believed to have aphrodisiac qualities.
43. Sexual appeal is not all about body shape, weight, height, or breast size. Sex appeal is all of a person, such as his or her attitude, confidence, and the way he or she smells, walks and talks.
44. Remote-control panties are one type of sex toy. The vibrator is built into the panty itself and stays outside the body, providing vibrations to the clitoris and outer vagina.
45. When a drone (a male honey bee) mates with a queen bee, its abdomen is ripped open during copulation and it dies soon after.
46. The word “pornography” is from the Greek pornographos—from porne = “prostitute,” which originally meant “bought” or “purchased,” and graphos= “to write.”
47. Formicophilia is the sexual interest of small insects or worms crawling over one’s body.
48. Contrary to popular opinion, the word “fuck” is not an acronym for the phrase “Fornication Under Command of the King.” It is a very old word that is hard to trace because the editors of the initial Oxford English Dictionary considered the word taboo in 1893. It may have a Scandinavian origin, similar to the Norwegian word fukka, meaning to “copulate,” or the Swedish foka, meaning “to copulate, strike, push,” or fock, meaning “penis.”
49. Sex hasn’t always been associated with sin and guilt. Pre-Christian religions often regarded sex as a celebration and as a form of worship. Sex was seen as mirroring the sensual power of the Gods.
50. Roxxy is the world’s first sex robot. It costs between $7,000-9,000. She comes with artificial intelligence and five personalities, and weighs approximately 120 pounds. Customers can customize her features, including breast size, the color of her hair, and her race. A male robot, named Rocky, is also in the works.
Berman, Laura. 2008. Real Sex for Real Women: Intimacy, Pleasure, and Sexual Well-Being. New York, NY: Dorling Kindersley Limited.
“Frequently Asked Questions to the Kinsey Institute.” The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. July 15, 2010.
Hutcherson, Hilda, M.D. 2002. What Your Mother Never Told You about Sex. G.P. Putnam’s Sons.
Lamm, Steven, M.D. 2005. The Hardness Factor. HarperCollins.
Macleod, Dan and Debra. 2007. Lube Jobs: A Woman’s Guide to Great Sex. HarperCollins.
“Penis.” Online Etymology Dictionary.
“Roxxy Sex Robot: World’s First Sex Robot Can Do More Than Chat.” Huffington Post. March 18, 2010.
Taylor, Timothy. 1996. The Prehistory of Sex: Four Million Years of Human Sexual Culture. Bantam Books.
The next set of sexual information was published on the website getfrank.
1. Other than the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse – this is because it is made from the same type of erectile tissue as the penis.
2. Humans aren’t the only species that partake in oral sex; cheetahs, hyenas, and goats all go down too.
3. In 1609, a doctor named Johannes Jacob Wecker reported finding a corpse in Bologna with two penises (a condition called diphallia). Since then, approximately 100 cases of similarly endowed men have been recorded.
4. The sperm of a mouse is longer than the sperm of an elephant.
5. Almost all mammals besides humans (like bears and dogs) actually have a bone in their penis.
6. Despite her three husbands and a parade of famous lovers (including John F. Kennedy, Frank Sinatra and Joe DiMaggio), it was a psychiatrist that finally helped Marilyn Monroe, the most celebrated sex icon of the 20th century, achieve her first orgasm shortly before her death.
7. There is a lot more to the clitoris than meets the eye. It is shaped like a wishbone and is about 3 to 4 1/2 inches long.
8. In 1899 the then President of France, Francois Faure, allegedly died while receiving oral stimulation. When his mademoiselle realized her monsieur was stiff for all the wrong reasons, she panicked, suffered trauma-induced lockjaw, and was rushed to hospital where she had to be pried from the penis of the passed-on President.
9. Male honeybees (Drones) only get to have sex once in their life… they die after mating because the penis and associated abdominal tissues are ripped from their body after intercourse.
10. Apparently when Captain Cook visited the Kingdom of Tonga in 1777, King Fatafehi Paulah had been busy fulfilling what he believed to be his ‘royal duty’ of taking the virginity of every woman in his kingdom. It is estimated that he deflowered 37,800 during his lifetime and never slept with the same woman twice.
11. Exhaustive research published by Johnson & Johnson found that the average time between penetration and male orgasm is 7.3 minutes – this involved 1,587 couples having stopwatch-timed sex.
12. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
13. The female bedbug has no sexual opening. To get around this dilemma, the male instead pierces females with his hypodermic genitalia and ejaculates into the body cavity.
14. Lipstick is rumored to have been invented in the Egyptian times for women who wanted their lips to look more inviting – apparently red lips resemble the vagina of a wanton woman anxious for sexual fulfilment…
15. The clitoris is the only organ in the human body that has just one purpose – pleasure.
And finally, take a moment to read my past post about the discovery of Scottish fish being the first to initiate internal sexual intercourse 385 million years ago!
I called G the other day to discuss what would be the subject of the next post. Mamma mia, was he pissed off. When I asked him what was the problem, he barked out, “Cialis!” I hesitated to ask, but changed my mind. “Didn’t it work?” Because of his wonderful sense of humor, his mood abruptly changed, and he burst out laughing and answered, “Even if it were true, I wouldn’t tell you. No, I’m watching a Cialis ad, and it’s full of shit!”
He went on to explain how Cialis and Viagra ads are big time misleading and the men and women actually believe the message which is reflected in their impressive sales. “Look, the men and women in the ads are usually in their upper fifties to early sixties and are usually better looking than most Americans. The women look at the guys with a big smile as if they are as they happy as can be and can’t wait to hit the sack to be penetrated again. Lorenzo, it’s all bullshit. Any man or woman who has been around the bedroom also knows that as women get older their interest in sex decreases. The same holds true for men but to a much lesser degree. In order to keep their men happy they just take the supine position, spread their legs and many times can’t wait to get it over with. And there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s normal! I remember my uncle had to have sex every night, and they weren’t quickies. He was a real stickman. My poor aunt developed an ingenious strategy on how to handle nightly intrusion. She waited until she was sleepy before hitting the sack. Shortly after the action began, she would fall asleep. Tough for me to picture, but women are women.
“But here’s what bugs the crap out of me. The man gets the blame in these ads when, in real life, it’s the woman who is just not that interested in the majority of times. Look, like the penis, the clitoris has erectile tissue and, therefore, there’s clitoral dysfunction. A woman is the honey and a man a “horny bee”, and a woman knows it. ”
“G, what’s your personal experience having met and been with hundreds of women from all over the place?”
“Not many were in the age category that we’re talking about, but even some of the younger ones who had young boyfriends told me that the guys didn’t turn them on while others guys did, even though they didn’t necessarily have sex with other men. Before I answer your question, I believe in one of our previous posts I talked about a wonderful dinner date I had with an 84 year- old charming lady when part of our dinner conversation dealt with modern sex issues. Let me first mention that I knew her when she was young and beautiful. and sensual which, in my experience, most beautiful women are not. When she was young, people called her beautiful. When she was in her sixties, they said she ‘still’ was beautiful. When she hit her mid-seventies, they would say, ‘she must have been’ beautiful.’ For some reason, this pissed her off. I guess it’s hard for a woman to lose the gift of beauty-or is it a curse? The great philosopher, Aristotle, once said, ‘Beauty is far more effective than the best letter of recommendation’, though sometimes the women have to pay some type of price. Anyway, when she was in her late ‘beautiful’ phase, her long time boyfriend was a very famous national celebrity and, even today, many still remember him. I knew him well, and, he was a good guy. Though he was not bad looking she had clitoral dysfunction with him and never came to climax. She, as many women do well, faked it. But, what might seem inconceivable today, she remained faithful to him up to his death. I don’t care what anyone says, there’s something about this that’s on a high level of human behavior.
“Now getting back to your question: as I mentioned in the Casanova book, generally speaking, I much prefer to have a conversation with women over men and also prefer to do most of the listening. Their minds cover much broader territories of life, and I learn a heck of a lot about life. Lorenzo, I don’t keep score regarding my love life, but I remember well enough of them when we talked about their love lives and the problems they had with their men. Though they said they loved them, they didn’t enjoy having sex with them and faked their orgasms. Whether it was due to erectile or clitoral dysfunction , no one can know.
“But what I do know is that, if younger and sexually attractive women were in the bedrooms of those guys in the erectile dysfunction ads- now, ladies, you may not like this- they would throw those pills in the toilet bowl, flush them down,,and they would be happy as hell and stand tall.
“ Lorenzo, you’re the expert on this. What’s the true story on how these pills affect a man’s sexual desires and performance?”
“G, that’s the subject of another post. It all depends.”
In a recent post, I raised the possibility that the frenulum is the male G-spot. It’s located at the base of the penis where the back part of the glans or head meets the shaft. Then I remembered what G had to say about women when I interviewed him in the book, The Man Who Made Love to More Women than Casanova. G, who bedded with about 300 women, claims that there is no specific female G-spot. In the book, here’s what he had to say about it, the clitoris and the vagina:
“Regarding what stimulates the clitoris the most, I have no general formula for it can vary, even during the same sexual encounter.”
“Now let me state the obvious, for it’s important that I do so: the clitoris has a top, bottom and two sides, and each can have its own sensitivities at a point in time during the sexual act, and can respond differently to a specific type of stimulation. For example, you can start with the tongue, moving the clitoris from side to side or actually sucking the entire vulva area, including the clitoris. I have found the latter more effective, but it depends on the art of how you do it. Then you place your finger on the bottom or top of the clitoris and gently flip it up or down or enter the vagina and press your penis against it, holding it still for a while. But, to repeat, you’re also doing other things when you can, such as inflicting pain to the nipples or whispering in the ear opening the doors to her fantasies.”
“If you’re referring to an insensitive clitoris, they are around. Though I do this to most women when I enter the vagina, I do it more with the insensitive ladies. I enter, lift the penis and firmly press against the clitoris- and I don’t move for at least a minute. Of course, I’m doing other things at the same time. Then I stroke very, very slowly. This usually works.”
“… I’ve often wondered about the vaginal orgasm. If it’s there, how the hell does one by pass the clitoris and isolate the vagina? When you’re stroking away, you’re in contact with both the clitoris and vagina; plus, you’re doing other things. But I’ll make a couple of observations that support the vagina G-spot or spots. When you’re performing cunnilingus, sometimes women are really aroused but can’t quite come to climax. If you continue with that but then insert two fingers or a dildo into the vaginal canal and pump away, they almost always have orgasms. Also, I’ve come across women who- no matter what you do in addition to stimulating the clitoris- don’t reach climax until you insert the penis and stroke away.”
Though G never mentioned it, my reading of the above is that the female G-spot is the frenulum, Frenulum clitoridis!
It’s, like the male frenulum, loaded with sensitive nerves and located right under and smack against the clitoris. So when G was manipulating the clitoris, because of its location, he was also stimulating the frenulum. When he came upon an insensitive clitoris, he inserted and lifted his penis which pressed against the frenulum. And it worked! And when he spoke about a women who was sensitive to clitoral stimulation but could not come to climax unless her inserted his penis or a dildo, he concluded that there is a vaginal G-spot when, in fact, he actually stimulated the frenulum.
As in a criminal case, we are dealing here not with definite proof but circumstantial evidence. Without doubt, at this point the evidence is weak but not weak enough to exclude further pursuit of the case. In the meantime, let’s not forget the moisturized Vaseline!